Risky Speech on Campus – Emerging Risk Report: Issue 82June 21, 2019
Cyber Risks: Your Cheatsheet for Cyber TermsJuly 12, 2019
This webinar is delivered to you by Lisa Hiscock, Senior Underwriter Crisis Management at AXA XL , and guest presenter Craig Coleman OAM CSM, Senior Crisis Management Consultant with S-RM, one of the world’s leading risk and intelligence consultancies, helping clients manage evolving regulatory, reputational and operational risks.
Content for this presentation includes:
- What is an active assailant?
- Australia threat picture
- Australian Government efforts and advice
- Case studies
- Education sector-focused case studies (US examples)
- Spotting an active assailant and AA motives
- How can you prevent and prepare for AA attacks?
Read these frequently asked questions to learn more about your Active Assailant Protection.
Login below to listen to the full webinar.
More content available to Members OnlyLogin To Unlock The Content.
To be kept informed of future webinars, breaking news and pressing risk issues which may affect you, follow us on LinkedIn.