Simon Says: Bring on the Year of the BullJune 2, 2021
CEO Connect #2: June update on our Roadmap ProjectsJune 3, 2021
The Unimutual Induction Day is to be held on 20 July 2021. This is a day where we take an opportunity to spend time helping members to better understand the mutual you collectively own. The day will be of particular benefit to those who are new to Unimutual and wish to learn more about our Protections and Member Services. It will also provide an opportunity for you to meet the Unimutual Team and colleagues from other organisations and share experiences.
The program will commence at 10.30am and conclude at 3:30pm and will be held in our Sydney office at Level 11, 56 Pitt St Sydney.
A summary of some of the topics that will covered during the day are listed below:
- Introduction to Unimutual and its structure
- Understanding the Protections and what is covered including FAQ’s
- Management Liability
- Protection Documentation
- Reinsurance Program
- Member Services systems including Renewal and Data Collection, Claims Management System and the Unimutual Website.
- Claims including making a claim, claim scenarios and managing below retention claims
- Risk Management Services including engineering surveys, Controlled Environment Program, special interest groups, Risk Management resources available to Members.
There is no cost to attend and lunch will be provided.
If you are interested in attending the Induction Day or require additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org