[one_full last=”yes” spacing=”yes” center_content=”no” hide_on_mobile=”no” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” hover_type=”none” link=”” border_position=”all” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”” padding=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”” animation_speed=”0.1″ animation_offset=”” class=”” id=””][fusion_text]
This website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information to users about Unimutual Limited (Unimutual) ABN 45106564372 and its services. Unimutual has compiled the information contained in this website in good faith and has attempted to ensure that all information is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, the information contained in this website may include inadvertent and occasional errors and is provided “as is”.
In addition to its own content, this website serves as a portal to a network of different sites, some of which may be owned and operated by us, and others which are owned and operated by members and third parties. Any reference to “our website” or “this website” is a reference to those web pages contained within the domain www.unimutual.com. and any sub-domains.
If you specifically and knowingly provide any personal information to us via this website, you consent to Unimutual using that personal information lawfully at its sole and absolute discretion, including for the purposes of providing promotional and marketing materials by other means. You must obtain the consent of any third person whose personal information you post to this website.
This website and its content are provided “as is” and without any express or implied warranties of any kind, including implied warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for any particular purpose.
While Unimutual uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy, correctness and reliability of our website and its content, we do not represent that our website or its content will be error-free or warrant the accuracy or suitability of the information or links provided on the website.
Unimutual excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law:
- all liability whatsoever in relation to use of this website and the information contained in it, including any reliance on such information and loss or damage caused by Unimutual’s negligence, a breach of your computer’s security, the transmission of any computer virus, any breach of these terms or otherwise;
- all warranties in respect of this website and the information contained in it (including the content of or use of this website, the security of your computer in accessing this website, computer viruses, the availability, uptime and security of this website and the integrity of data accessed through this website);
- any liability which might arise as a result of the contents of these pages or this website.
You specifically agree that Unimutual shall not be responsible or liable for:
- any unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through our website;
- any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights; or
- any content sent by any third party using and/or included in this website or any service available from this website.
Certain content displayed on this website may be sourced from, and certain links on or from this website may lead to, sites and resources located on servers maintained by others over whom we have no control. We make no representation as to, and accept no liability for, the use of such content or such links or the accuracy or any other aspects of that content or the information.
Unimutual does not endorse any third party products or services which may be linked from or to the website.
Use of Information
If you upload or otherwise provide any information or content (‘Content’) in the course of accessing or using the Unimutual website, you agree that such Content will be available to Unimutual to use in any manner it thinks fit, subject to applicable provisions of any legislation including (without limitation) privacy legislation. You agree that you will not upload or otherwise provide any Content: which:
- is defamatory, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, intimidating, harassing, harmful, hateful, abusive, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, sexist, racist, homophobic, violent, degrading; or
- infringes the intellectual or other proprietary interests of third parties; or
- impersonates another person or entity, attempts to solicit personal information from another user, contains sexually explicit language or images, advertises or promotes the sale of products or services such as firearms, tobacco or alcohol, adult products and services and any other products or services Unimutual considers to be inappropriate; or
- violates any law, statute or regulation; or
- forges information to disguise the origin of any Content; and
- encourages or incites any other Customer to engage in any of the above behaviour.
You agree to grant Unimutual a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright you have in any Content, in all media now known or not currently known. You also consent to Unimutual doing all acts or omissions in relation to any copyright works posted by your on the website, that, but for this consent, may be an infringement of any moral rights you may have in that copyright work.
Unimutual owns all intellectual property including copyright in the content and design of the website unless otherwise indicated.
You may access and display these pages on a computer or a monitor, and print out for your personal use any whole page or pages in this website. All other use, copying or reproduction of any part of this website is prohibited (save to the extent authorised for the membership and by the law notwithstanding this provision). Without limiting the foregoing, no part of this website may be reproduced on any other internet site without Unimutual’s prior written authorisation.
Intellectual property rights in certain material on or processes used in constructing or accessing this website may be the property of third parties. If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use any such material or process in any manner, which would involve the exercise of the rights of the intellectual property owner, it is your responsibility to obtain authorisation for that reproduction or other use from the relevant third party or parties.
You may not remove or alter any copyright notice, which appears in conjunction with any applets, text or graphics in this website.
Waiver of Legal Right
Linking to This Website
You may link to our website for non-commercial purposes. If you are interested in linking to our website for commercial purposes, or becoming otherwise affiliated with Unimutual, please contact us.
Unimutual has the right to commence and prosecute any action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive or other relief if Unimutual considers (in its discretion) that such action is necessary or desirable.