Unimutual Roadmap for 2022
The Roadmap is well underway following an extensive Strategic Review and Planning Sessions. We currently have 24 projects we would like to explore, but unfortunately, do not have the capacity to undertake all 24 immediately.
The projects we believe have the most value for Members and their Brokers that we will focus on are:
- Renewal Update - To ensure the most favourable terms and conditions available.
- Risk Rating Model - To improve risk rating capability.
- Property Protection Wording - To replace the old existing wording with up-to-date language.
- Cyber Additional Services - To assist members better understand risk exposure, mitigation techniques and realistic protection limits.
- Targeted Growth - That improves the overall risk profile of the mutual to the benefit of all members.
- Member Plans - Phase two.
- Data & Analytics - To improve all forms of analysis and decision making.
- Secondary Perils Analysis - To better understand exposure and assist reinsurance placement.
- ReSure – Expanded Capability - Enabling both Unimutual protections and all other insurance administration to be managed through ReSure
- Member Engagement
Roadmap virtual meeting
with Acting CEO Terry Ibbotson
31 May - 2pm (AEST)
Virtual meeting with Questions and Answers
In this our first Roadmap virtual meeting for 2022, we provide details of the projects underway and our Underwriting and Reinsurance Manager Tobias Pfau provides commentary on the current state of the market and an update on the renewal.
Login to the Members only section to watch a recording of this meeting and read a copy of the presentation.